It's Raining Fists and Metal review
512 MB available space
It's Raining Fists and Metal Review
It's Raining Fists and Metal is an app designed by Marco Amadei. It's Raining Fists and Metal was first published on . It is available on Steam, Other.
Show your opponents what real Metal is! Fight your way to the top by blasting your opponents out of your altar of glory.
Conquer the stage and win the praise of the crowd in this spectacular brawler game!
Remeber, rythm is the key to the gates of Metal!
- 1 to 4 players on the same screen
- Play with friends or against the computer
- Dominate your opponents moshing and fighting them to the beat of the Metal to throw them off stage
- Play many different metal tracks composed specifically for the game
- Select your guitarist and customize his clothes and his instrument
- Play on different maps, each with unique power ups
- Adventure mode (Singleplayer and Co-OP)
- Unique characters with a defined personality
Fight in time with the music : Attack enemies and set them on fire, play in time to protect yourself from their blows and kick them offstage to gain your victory.
Pick up items like amps and instruments to bring terror to the battle.
Prove who the true god of Metal is by playing in the spotlight until you get the final attack: A guitar solo that will devastate your opponents!
Local multiplayer requires a controller for each player!