Lakeview Valley review
1 GB available space
Lakeview Valley Review
Lakeview Valley is an app developed by Roope Tamminen. Lakeview Valley was first published on . Lakeview Valley is accessible on the following platforms: Steam.
Murder rpg set in the shady town of Lakeview Valley. See how you'll do as a new home owner in the Valley, where everyone seems to have a secret. Become the toast of the town or succumb to your dark desires. The choice is yours. But however you choose to play, beware... There is something evil lurking beneath the surface...
- A murder mystery waiting to be solved. A dead girl is lying in the street with a confusing history. It's up to you to solve (or ignore) the main story.
- Something is lurking in the dark! Nights can be dangerous in the Valley. Defend yourself against horrifying enemies.
- Multiple endings. Your moral choices will change how the story progresses.
- Re-playable. The game takes over one week which can be wildly different according to the way you play. Try different play styles!
- Plenty of items, tools and upgrades to help you progress, or to cause mayhem.
- Over twenty NPCs with schedules for day and night, each with unique backstory. Rise in popularity to dive deeper into their lives.
- Crime scene system. Sheriff will investigate every night for any mischief. If you're responsible, make sure not to leave any evidence!
- Customisable character. Be who you want!
- Home renovation. Upgrade your surroundings to impress your neighbours. Or to gain a strategic edge...
- Spiritual successor to the Lakeview Cabin series.
Here's how the game is described by it's players:
"Lakeview Valley is Animal Crossing, but the whole town hates you and Satan lives there... In this example you are Satan."