X-Plane 11 - Add-on: Aerosoft - Airport Genoa review
2 GB available space
Gamevnn.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
X-Plane 11 - Add-on: Aerosoft - Airport Genoa Review
X-Plane 11 - Add-on: Aerosoft - Airport Genoa is an application designed by Gayasim. X-Plane 11 - Add-on: Aerosoft - Airport Genoa was first published on . It is accessible for Steam, Other.
About This ContentIt’s location on an artificial peninsula in the Ligurian Sea built just for this cause makes the Airport Genoa “Cristoforo Colombo” uniquely identifiable and offers a spectacular approach right across the harbour of this famous Italian coastal city.
Airport Genoa brings this scenery to XPlane, complete with a high-resolution aerial image covering 187 sq km and a custom mesh to accurately render the special runway in the sea. The ground layout of the airport is just as detailed and realistic as the airport itself and the harbour of Genoa that feature numerous custom objects. Animated jetways at the airport and ship animations on the Ligurian Sea bring this scenery to life, while the accurately rendered lighting makes the airport shine at night.
Head for this unique approach to the most important Ligurian airport in Italy’s north-west with Airport Genoa for XPlane 11!
- High resolution photoreal coverage of 187 sq km
- Includes custom models for the city and the harbours of Genoa
- Well-detailed, accurate and high-quality renders of Genoa airport (LIMJ), including baked/pre-rendered shadows and realistic transparency of the terminal windows
- Unique, realistic and accurate airport night light (runway, taxiways, aprons, surroundings)
- Accurate and realistic ground poly based on photos and satellite images
- Large number of custom objects dedicated for Genoa airport and city – cars, trucks, buses, airport equipment, boats (many types), static aircrafts, and more
- Landable helipads at Sheraton Hotel and City Hospital
- Accurate renders of the harbour and many objects along the approach
- Realistic and accurate ILS offset of 2 degrees
- Animated jetways, VDGS and hangars (SAM plug-in required*)
- 3D volumetric grass between taxiways
- Massively optimised for good performance
- Animated ships around the airport
- Custom mesh for the airport runway over the sea (by Maps2XPlane)
- Custom-made realistic static aircrafts, including:
- Bell 412 SP (Guardia Costiera)
- Hughes NH-500MC (BredaNardi)
- Piaggio P-180 Avanti
- Piper Archer 2 PA-28 Aeroclub Genova
- Canadair CL-415 VIGILI DEL FOUCO
*SAM Tool: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/5007-sam-scenery-animation-manager/